Have you ever been to a place where you never wanted to go ? Have you felt awkward being in that one particular situation ? Have you felt nervous about meeting a bunch of friends on a Saturday evening ? Then you certainly belong to my Club, The Introvert Club. This post is dedicated to all those unique ones.
The issues of being an Introvert . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- You always try to avoid crowd whether it be parties or even just casual meets. You just don’t want to be there. Not that you don’t like the people, it’s just the vibes which you don’t like.
- People always blame you for Not-being-there. You can’t even blame yourself. That is your nature !
- People feel really conscious around you. Because they feel like you don’t like them so you don’t talk to them, which is not at all the Case. And you really can’t do anything about it, except talking to them.
- Social Networks can be a pain. When you see people commenting and discussing about their lives in public, a part of you gets annoyed badly. Your opinion, people bothering into other people’s life, Not a good idea.
- It’s difficult to find a quite place around.
- You can actually be really very choosy at times.
By now, you may have identified the category in which I fall into. Yes, you got that right. There was a time when I was an extrovert, loved socializing, but with time, all these interest seemed to have faded away. Now, I prefer making some genuine & loving friends rather than just the ones who want someone to gossip.
Give me a Cheese pizza, Diet Coke, a cozy Bed & Netflix Subscription and I won’t even bother to get outta of my House … Lol. Jokes Apart. Sometimes it does really get difficult around. At the office, during the lunch time, Co-workers sit and talk, but than you don’t have anything to talk about. You suddenly feel you got no fun side to yourself. It can get really frustrating sometimes. You have couple of friends in the office you like, so you try to be around them, but the day other people try to break into this awesome small group, it does get awkward for you. You suddenly feel as if an Alien had arrived on your planet. But then with time, you do get accustomed.
Yes that’s the magic. Unlike the Extrovert, Introvert never really get bored. Because they are not trying to find happiness from outside sources. They do a few things here and there, they feel better & that’s it. That’s happiness defined for them. You don’t invite them to a holiday, they’ll have even better time at their home enjoyed their self cooked food.
It’s time that all the people around start changing their opinions regarding such people. No we don’t want to be rude to you, nor are we self-centered. That’s our very nature, and we love it. We don’t want to change. And we should not even. I can undoubtedly tell you that if you are being good to us, we have the capability to leave an impact on your Life and be one of the most interesting people you have met so far.